Managing people is becoming increasingly complex: providing orientation, delegating tasks and coaching your people are just a few of the tasks and challenges managers face today.
Coaching enables managers and their employees to find solutions to challenges, and is increasingly recognised as an effective tool for sustainable growth and development. As a leadership tool, coaching enables managers to develop employees to their full potential.
DEVELOP COACHING SKILL in your managers:
2 modules of two days each, covering the following:
- Leadership styles and modes: where does coaching fit it?
- A closer look at leadership interactions and tools
- Principles and phases of coaching
- A different ‘spin’ on motivating employees
- Coaching tools: spotlights, questions, tackling challenges with visuals
- Empowering others through acknowledgement and coaching
- Extensive coaching practice, tackling of own leadership challenges
The above will be learned through short lectures and small group work, practical coaching exercises and case studies, feedback and phases of self reflection.
- Managers who communicate, motivate and delegate effectively
- Coaching as leadership tool available and alive in your organisation
- Leadership culture that develops others to higher performance
- Increased ability of managers to analyse situations and find solutions
- Managers who are sensitive to psychological dynamics of challenges
FACILITATORSFacilitators are highly experienced facilitators, leaders and executive coaches of CONTRACT South Africa. The modules will be co-led by two facilitators to ensure maximum learning and exposure to different fields of experience.