FLOSCAN – CRUISEMASTER SERIES
The Series 65000/66000 CruiseMaster is available for most diesel engines rated from 25 hp - 2000 hp. A system consists of two Series K diesel fuel flow sensors to measure feed and return flows and a microprocessor based instrument which calculates and displays net flow rate and total fuel consumption.
- Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 2000 hp. Single engine models available only. Twin diesels require two separate FloScan systems.
- Microprocessor based electronics with user adjustable calibration for superior accuracy. Models available with 0-40, 0-80,0-160, and 0-500 LPH scales.
- Self contained totalizer with permanent LCD display records total fuel consumed to 99,999 liters. Requires 1 SPST push button panel switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading.
- Panel mounted instrument fits 78 mm opening or . Models available in black or white (bezel and dial face).
- Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 1 - 180 LPH. Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
- Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 110 - 1550 LPH. High Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
In order to quote we need the make, model and hp rating of the engines
Petrol models also available