corporate functions, Corporate Events, Team Building
“Success” depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others. Whether you are presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand; even virtually, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives, as well as, an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence.
This course develops your ability to focus on your outcomes goal, whilst learning how to tune in to your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact. Your ability to create an environment for open discussion and ongoing dialogue is crucial for communication success. The communication skills covered in this course will increase your ability to exercise choice and control for every type of conversation, improve authority, quality of relationships and productivity.
Who should attend:
• Team leaders,
• Individual Contributors,
• The ability to influence your colleagues overall performance
• Well defined goals for more effective communications
• The ability to create an open environment for communication
• The skill to communicate clearly
• Stronger relationships through powerful communication
• An understanding of other peoples communication styles and needs
• Techniques to facilitate effective team and meeting communications
• Emotional Intelligence to deal with difficult situations
• Leadership Skills and Styles – The Leadership Process Model.
• Set clear communication planning objectives-define your goals using Locke’s goal setting theory and
then the most effective methods of delivery.
• 11 Questioning Techniques – managing feedback and complaints.
• Communication flow in the organization – preventing poor communication by using the Ladder of
• Becoming an Emotional Intelligent person – understanding humility, level 5 Leader.
• Communication Tools - Apply the principles of good communication to various communication
• Prepare an action plan for your future development.
• Understanding the Communication Process- Communication styles, Communication flow, the six step
communications planning process.
• 5 Communication Styles – helps give clarity to your communication process.
• Identify and develop methods to break down those Effective Communications Barriers.
• Demonstrating communication Skills-learn how to combine the 7 C’s of Communication, Active
Listening, Body language and Being assertive to help you communicate with impact.
• Planning Communication Strategy-identify your communication outcome and plan the best approach for
achieving positive results.
• Conflict Resolution – using Bell and Hart’s 8 causes of conflict, dealing with unfair criticism and The
Duration: 10 weeks @ 1 hr per week
, Communication Skills
, Corporate Events
, corporate functions
, Leadership Training
, Management And Training
, Management Training
, Team Building