Services (see below for web-site development)
Currently Acron provides various services to the Small and Medium sized businesses. These businesses cannot afford the luxury of having financial management and IT expertise on a full-time basis - Acron fills that requirement.
- Management consulting (including business assesments, plans & viability studies)
Acron is now offering fast and affordable web-site development to small and medium sized businesses. We believe that a web-site offering up-to-date information is an essential part of marketing small business.
The internet is particularly good at providing information that is current (a lesson learnt from the dotcom boom and bust at the end of the 20th century). It does not replace current marketing channels. You still have to sell your products and service your client's needs in exactly the same manner. The internet is basically an efficient way of distributing information with the major added benefit of the information being current (as opposed to reams of outdated brochures). When some information regarding any of your products change or say your contact details, you just change the relevant info (in your office), upload the changes and it becomes immediately available.
Think of your web-site as an on-line brochure. The clients can read as much as they want when they want it and give you feedback and enquiries. Then you can do what you're good at: providing top service to your client.
Here is how our service to small and medium businesses works:
- Contact Acron to discuss your needs and obtain a quote. Costs vary depending on several factors (like what graphics needs to be done, what the complexity of the layout is etc). A site similar to this one would cost between R5000 and R7000 and that would include the CityDesk software to update the web site yourself.
- Acron reserves your domain name (eg yourcompany.co.za)
- We do a layout analysis and decide on the major components. (The web-site can be made to change it's menus and navigational elements automatically, depending on your data.)
- We decide on a look and feel (remember, simpler is better and faster).
- You provide us with the necessary copy and graphics. If need be additional graphics are made.
- We do a few sample runs and prototypes.
- We deploy the website (upload it to the internet service provider).
- We bring the site to you and train you how to add and update the content (including uploading and deployment of the changes).
- The entire process could take under a week (depending on the materials available and the level of complexity).