Employment Equity :
- Assist in Conducting a workplace analysis;
- Development of the EEA2 (Employment Equity Report);
- Development of the EEA4 (Income Differentials);
- Development of numerical goals and recommendations in line with legislative requirements;
- Coordination of the process necessary to establish an Employment Equity Forum/Committee;
- Coordination of the process to appoint an Employment Equity Manager;
- Consultations/meetings with the Employment Equity Forum/Committee;
- Assist with the training of the Employment Equity Forum/Committee members on the requirements of the Employment Equity Act and their role as committee members by providing a software training package;
- Developing an Employment Equity policy and constitution;
- Coordination of the process to complete EEA1 forms by all employees;
- Development of the Employment Equity Plan as required by the Act;
- Providing the documents required to implement to process successfully.
Skills Development :
1. Identifying the SETA you should be registered with;
2. Registering a SDF (Skills Development Facilitator);
3. Conducting a skills audit to determine the organisation’s skills needs as well as the current skills of the employees.
4. Developing a workplace skills plan;
5. Developing a Skills Report;
5. Establishing a skills development committee (by law a company with 50 or more employees need to establish a skills development committee and consult with the committee in terms of the plan);
6. Consulting with the skills development committee with regards to the skills plan;
7. Recommending suitable training courses;
9. Calculating and Ensuring Skills Development Levy Payment is made before the deadline each month to SARS;
8. Submitting the Skills Development Plan and Report to the relevant SETA.