Solutions Connect Training and Consulting Africa (Pty) Ltd
Customer Service, communication, Business Communication
Whether in person or on the phone, first impressions are lasting. Give your staff the skills they need to create the right impression right off. Whether internal with colleagues and superiors, or externally with suppliers and customers, this course will give your staff the necessary know-how to communicate clearly, appropriately and effectively by phone.
Target audience: All levels of staff.
- Employing effective telephone etiquette
- Answering the telephone according to organisational standards and best practice
- Processing incoming calls according to organisational standards and best practice
- Processing outgoing calls in accordance with organisational requirements
- Telephone etiquette do’s and don’ts
- Creating a good first impression
- Articulation and diction
- Barriers to effective telephonic communication
- Telephone procedures
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Putting it into practice
Duration: Half a day, one or two days, dependent on specific requirements.
, Customer Service
, Personnel Development
, Soft Skills
, Telephone Etiquette
, Telephone Procedures
Contact Solutions Connect Training and Consulting Africa (Pty) Ltd
Print this page