Effective Thinking Skills
Solutions Connect Training and Consulting Africa (Pty) Ltd
Personal Development, Leadership Training, Communication Skills
This thinking skills course introduces participants to a process for thinking and problem-solving aimed at enhancing effective thinking in the workplace.
Target audience: All employees up to middle management level.
- Creating a common understanding of a framework for effective thinking
- Creating an opportunity to learn and practice effective thinking habits
- Obtaining feedback on your thinking habits
- Identifying areas for development
Participants are given opportunities to practice and apply the different thinking tools and techniques covered by the programme. This thinking skills workshop will equip them to:
- Identify critical success factors as a measurement base
- Define a problem
- Investigate the problem
- Utilise tools to generate creative thinking
- Generate possible solutions using various tools
- Implement solutions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the solution against critical success factors
Duration: Two days.
A maximum of 15 and a minimum of 4 participants can be accommodated per workshop.
, Creative Thinking
, Hr Development
, Leadership Training
, Management And Training
, Personal Development
Contact Solutions Connect Training and Consulting Africa (Pty) Ltd
Print this page