About College SA
College SA is a private, FET-level college; registered and accredited by a number of regulatory bodies. The College was established in 2007 and offered only a hand full of distance learning courses.
Distance learning education grew quite popular amongst the South African people over the years as it allowed students from various backgrounds and localities to further their studies.
Today, the College has over thousands registered students and offers more than 200 distance learning courses. This includes a range of accredited-, non-accredited- as well as short courses.
Accredited accounting and bookkeeping courses
Accredited Technical courses in welding, boiler making, motor mechanics, fitter and turner and electrical engineering (N1-N3)
Accredited Microsoft courses
Accredited SABPP courses
College SA also offers a range of provider programmes. Provider programmes are non-accredited courses that have been created by the College with the help from other providers. These courses focus on equipping students with valuable skills that will increase their ability to find a job and/or improve their job performance in their current profession. Generally, these courses are shorter in duration and costs less than our accredited courses.
If you would like to view our full range of courses, visit our courses page www.collegesa.edu.za/find-a-course/
Reasons why students choose to study with College SA
• Our study material has been specifically design for distance learning.
• We offer a range of nationally, or, internationally accredited courses.
• Our provider programmes are in-house courses and offers exceptional value for money.
• We have dedicated Educational Planners that will help you through the entire registration process.
• Our tutors will guide you in understanding your study material and pass your studies successfully.
• Our brand new online classroom allows you to ask questions and discuss course work with fellow students as well as the tutors.
• You can study with us, even if you don’t have a Matric certificate.
• You can register for a course all year round.
• We have flexible payment options to suite anyone’s budget.
Is College SA in 1st Floor, Tygervalley Office Park, Corner of Old Oak and Willie Van Schoor Avenue, Tygervalley, Bellville Western Cape 7536 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more College services in Bellville Western Cape available on Hotfrog SouthAfrica. You can update your search for Bellville College by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Bellville Western Cape, 7536, SouthAfrica
59 Voortrekker Road Bellville Western Cape 7530
30 Willon Road Bellville Western Cape 7530
18 Palmiet Road Kaymor Industria Bellville Western Cape 7530
Unit 712 THE CLIFFS Bellville Western Cape 7530