Architectural accredited training programme
CAD4ALL Career and Design College
Architectural Services, Drafting Service, courses
This is the perfect course to kick-start your career in architecture. Learn from CAD4ALL’s practising architectural professionals and be exposed to various exciting projects.
In this course, you will learn how to produce accurate architectural building plans and drawings to scale. You will also learn how to apply
this knowledge to your building construction work i.e. using drawings to turn concepts into reality. You will do all of the above using one
of the most advanced CAD software applications in 2D and 3D.
Qualifying learners will be capable of reading, interpreting and producing working architectural drawings for the construction field. This
will include understanding the drawings and symbols used in working architectural drawings, interpreting drawings, using drawings to
interpret the structure of a building, and producing working architectural drawings.
The qualifying learner will be capable of:
• Explaining Building Practice in relation to architectural drawing.
• Reading and interpreting working architectural drawings.
• Using drawings to interpret the structure of a building.
• Producing working architectural drawings.
• Verifying that information from drawings conform to the construction activities.
• Issuing, using and storing architectural drawings.
• Submitting architectural drawings for approval to a local authority
, Architectural Services
, Drafting Service
, draughting training