Wainwright - Products and Services - industrial relations manual
Wainwright Labour Law
Easily access employment relationship documentation and contracts that withstand legal scrutiny.
CD can be purchased in its entirety or in part.
- A simple, step-by-step approach to protect employers at every turn: from the interview process to contract of employment and possible disputes.
- Tried and tested at the CCMA. The contracts of employment all
hold up under legal scrutiny.
- Support and maintenance : (at an additional fee)
Updates to the manual are available as and when new legislation comes into existence
24 hour back-up service
Assistance with the implementation of the manual
- It’s comprehensive: The manual covers all issues that could affect an employer or his staff, including maternity legislation, leave requirements, contracts, etc.
- Easy access: all the tools necessary to equip the employer with legally sound contracts and methods to protect himself and his employees.
- Autonomy in dealings with staff: The employer can be independent in dealing with what can often be a minefield of private, internal issues.
The Policies and Procedures Manual and CD includes:
- reference checks for both junior and senior employees
- temporary contracts of service, letters of appointment for all levels of staff
- maternity leave application form
- maternity leave policy
- annual leave policy
- study leave policy
- grievance procedure
- grievance form
- disciplinary guidelines for management
- effective handling of dismissals
- disciplinary code
- disciplinary procedure
- notification of a disciplinary enquiry form
- written warning form
- appeal hearing form
- how to deal with criminal offences committed by employees
- action to be taken in the event of an employee’s prolonged absence from work
- retrenchment policy
- retrenchment procedure
- retrenchment guidelines
- how to retrench employees
- current legal requirements concerning retrenchments
- pro-forma letter to be given to retrenched employees
- employee internet usage policy guidelines
- agreement on confidential information
- restraint of trade agreement
- acknowledgement of debt for training course expenses
- guidelines and policy on dealing with Aids at the workplace
- certificate of service
- strike and lock-out agreement
- recognition and procedure agreement
- company policy and procedure on sexual harassment
- submission to arbitration agreement between the company and the union / employee
- legalities concerning notice periods
- industrial relations policy
- industrial relations audit
- industrial relations handbook for supervisors
- developing a relationship with and recognition of a trade union
- wage negotiations checklist of current union demands
- guidelines for dealing with workstoppages
- workstoppage and strike contingency plan
- and more