Vulcan: Business Divisions - component assembly
Electronic Components, Flexible Circuit, Circuit Solutions
Flexible Circuit Solutions
The addition of electronic components - active and passive - and hardware to the bare flex circuit. Hardware such as mounting brackets, screws, flanges, etc. and passive components such as connectors, resistors ad acapacitors are often assembled and soldered by hand. Active components such as ICs, transistors, BGAs and QFPs are assembled in an automated line. Some available service examples include:
- All assembly workmanship is to the guidelines of IPC-610 and J-std-001.
- Certified IPC Trainer to J-STD-001 on staff.
- ESD capabilities.
- RoHs compliant component assembly.
- Testing: continuity, insulation and Hi-Pot with Net List Verification.
- Active & passive components as well as wires, pins, brackets and heat-sinks.
- Potting, encapsulation, conformal coating, and strain relief beading.
- Automated (machine) pin crimping and swaging.
- Consignment or turn-key services.
- No-charge Mock Up service for assembled item mechanical fit check.
- Full certification documentation with traceability (serialization).
, Electronic Components
, Flexible Circuit