Johan Wiese and Andrew Teubes, both experienced viticulturists,
look after the needs of our clients in the field. They provide the following
- Soil surveys to determine the suitability of land for the establishment
of a vineyard.
- Farm planning (rootstock suitability, soil preparation, cultivar
recommendations, block design, etc).
- Information regarding the performance of clones for specific regions
- Viticultural consulting.
- Follow-up service after establishment of new plantings.
- Regular field days for clients sharing new and up to date information
regarding new varieties, rootstocks, market trends, etc.