We specialize in the following engineering based work....
CNC Laser Cutting
Victor Mining Supplies make use of a 5-kw Trumatic laser machine with a 6 meter x 2 meter cutting bed, capable of cutting all types of carbon steel ranging from 0,9mm to 25mm thick, as well as stainless steel ranging from 0,9mm to 16mm thick. Victor Mining Supplies also make use of a Trumpf Trumatic L6050 flatbed laser machines with the following capabiities:
- Up to 1 - 1/4" Mild Steel
- Up to .625" Stainless Steel
- Up to .625" Alluminium
- Up to 83" x 240" Sheet
CNC Oxyfuel Cutting
Enhanced Part Quality
- Lead in/out style control based on profile size for optimum profile quality
- Lock Leads to reduce the effects of thermal movement
- Optimized lead placement while nesting and auto-tabbing to minimize the effects of thermal movement
- Automatic recognition of grain restraint to avoid forming fractures
- Bridge cutting to reduce thermal movent
- Heat dissipation type cut sequencing to reduce/eliminate thermal warping.
If required, the parts get sand blasted and then sprayed (epoxy coated to any specification)/galvanized rubberlined/polyurethane/anodized to the required specification
High Definition Plasma Cutting
Victor Mining Supplies' primary skill is in the cutting of profiles - and it is able to offer unbeatable lead times and excellent accuracy across a wide range of materials. We can precisely and economically reproduce almost any shape you may require. Your project is managed from design and prototype stage to production and on-time delivery. Victor Mining Supplies also make use of a new top of the range High Performance Plasma HPR260 cutting machine capable of providing superior cut quality and consistency, maximized productivity, minimized operating costs and unmatched process flexibility. High performance cuts carbon steel, stainless steel, alluminium and other metals with high-definition precision with a maximum cutting thickness up to 65 mm, Bevel cutting up to 45 degrees and marking and cutting with the same consumables.
Flame and high-definition plasma cutting by often CNC controlled machines allows us to handle any grade of material. Quality plasma cutting can often eliminate further "down stream" processing. By using oxygen as the plasma gas, the material is cut with increased energy intensity due to the funneling of the arch, and with extremely narrow curve width and low heat input. The cut has low angularity, clean, precisely cut edges, no slag formation and fast speeds. We also have three additional profiling machines capable of handling plate to a thickness of 300mm.
An example of a flow chart of our manufacturing procedure:
- Drawing of parts ( can draw up parts through samples or photo's provided, all the dimensions are given)
- Cutting (laser cut, plasma, flame, saw or gelutine) Material can then be bent, rolled or machined to the right shape and size and then assembled through welding (Co2/Arc) or bolted together
- If required the parts get sandblasted and then sprayed (epoxy coated to any specification)/galvanized rubberlined/polyurethane/anodized to the required specifications.
The service we provide, can include any one of the above mentioned! We understand that many jobs in our line of work is once off's, so do not hesitate to ask for a quote on any job (no matter smaller or larger quantities required)