Unify | NXJ Enterprise
Business Process, application development, Web Services
Powerful BPM based Rich Internet and SOA Business Applications
NXJ Enterprise offers powerful Business Process Management for Enterprise Application Development.
NXJ Enterprise covers the complete software lifecycle from Business Process Management to Application Maintenance
- NXJ Enterprise has powerful Business Process Management that allows you to graphically design the process flow.
Process work units can be assigned to roles to assign work units to specific groups in your organization.
For example only Sales people can approve an incoming order. All application functionality to support roles
is built into NXJ Enterprise and can be used without programming application code. Powerful admin tools let
developers and managers view how many active processes there are and at what step these processes are currently at.
The admin capabilities help mangement to improve execution of internal processes by finding and removing bottlenecks
in the workflow.
- NXJ Enterprise provides powerful configuration management to manage source
code versions of your applications so you don't have to worry about losing any code or losing control
of application versions in the maintenance phase of your projects.
- Powerful SOA applications: NXJ Enterprise lets you create powerful SOA based applications
that integrate with all your and your suppliers and customers backoffice systems like ERP, Financials, PPS and others.
Enjoy SOA Plug and Play application development. NXJ Developer provides easy capabilities for creating Web Services and
for consuming Web Services. NXJ Enterprise Wizards generate browser forms to provide Web Services forms automatically.
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA) allow for easy effortless worldwide application deployment and usage.
Just open the URL of the application in your browser and you are ready to go.
- Extreme Rapid Application Development IDE: J2EE coding and deployment at lightning speed.
NXJ Enterprise boosts your developers productivity by taking away the low-level programming for
database access, Web Services creation and consumption and much more.
, Business Applications
, Business Process
, Business Process Management
, Configuration Management
, Internet Applications
, Process Management
, Rapid Application Development
, Web Services