Vistabord Series | Ceiling | Products
Fibre Cement, Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant
UCO Vistabord Series is an autoclaved cellulose fibre cement flat board, creamy white in colour. It is an asbestos-free board with a smooth surface and a square edge.
- UCO Vistabord is a sanded smooth surfaced, recessed edge board.
- UCO Flexabord is an unsanded surfaced, recessed edge board.
- UCO Multiflex is a sanded smooth surfaced square edge board.
These products are ideal for internal wet area linings, internal drywall system, ceilings and soffits. The recessed edge boards are also used for flush-jointable, seamless walls and ceilings.
Seamless joint effect Non hazardous
- Resistant to rot and water damage.
- Not affected by termite or other insect/vermin attack.
- When used and installed correctly, it does not crack or warp.
- Chemical resistant to mild acid corrosion.
- An autoclaved composite material with a stable crystalline structure which is resilient to changes in temperature and humidity. Less shrinkage compared to air-cured products.
Impact and abrasion resistant
Surface Finish Versatility
- Readily accepts a wide range of surface finishes, e.g. acrylic, emulsion, lamination, ceramic, stones, marble, etc.
Easy to install
- Virtually Maintenance free - Cost effective.
, cellulose fibre
, Cellulose Fibre Cement
, Chemical Resistant
, Composite Material
, Crystalline Structure
, Fibre Cement
, Surface Finish