Superflex | Ceiling | Products
Ceiling, Fibre Cement, Abrasion Resistant
UCO Superflex is an autoclaved cellulose fibre cement flat board, creamy white in colour. It is an asbestos-free board with a smooth surface and a square edge.
It is tough and flexible, an ideal choice for many general building purposes, including ceiling, fascia board and wall partitioning, both internally and externally.
UCO Superflex as internal wall partition and ceiling in a resort home, Mersing, Johor, Malaysia
Non Hazardous to Health
- Class "O" building material conformed to Uniform Building By-Law.
- Resistant to rot and water damage.
- Not affected by termite or other insect/vermin attack.
- When used and installed correctly, it does not crack or warp.
- Chemical resistant to mild acid corrosion.
- An autoclaved composite material with a stable crystalline structure which is resilient to changes in temperature and humidity. Less shrinkage compared to air-cured products.
Impact and abrasion resistant
Surface Finish Versatility
- Readily accepts a wide range of surface finishes, e.g. acrylic, emulsion, lamination, ceramic, stones, marble, etc.
Easy to install
- Lighter weight building material, less labour intensive.
, cellulose fibre
, Cellulose Fibre Cement
, Chemical Resistant
, Composite Material
, Crystalline Structure
, Fibre Cement
, Surface Finish