Tourism, business plan, Sports Tourism
- Business Plans for Bed & Breakfasts, Resorts and Hotels.
- Development of Tourist Facilities
- Development Plans
- Tourism Training
- Implementation of Development Projects i.e. tourism routes, including marketing and infrastructure
Examples of successfully completed projects and projects in progress:
- Bawa Falls Community Tourism Plan, involving project management of the development of tourist facilities at Bawa Falls.
- Elizweni Resort Development Plan, involving a Development Plan and Business Plan for resort development.
- Buffalo City Sports Tourism Business Plan.
- Tourism Training – Tom Wanklin lectured in Tourism Development and Management at Border Technikon School of Tourism & Hospitality. He has contributed to two publications and study guides. In addition, he has developed training material and presented a course in ‘Tourism for Government Officials’ (Fort Hare Institute for Local Government).
- Eastern Cape Tourism Board – Provincial Tourism Master Plan: Provision of specialist assistance in preparing the Tourism Spatial Development Plans for all the Districts and the Province.
- Eastern Cape Tourism Board Tourism SMME Guide Manual.
- Facilitation of the Amatole District Municipality; Regional Tourism Workshop on LTO’s and RTO’s.
- Mbokodo Crafts Business Plan.
- Lapumilanga Lodge Business Plan (Xhora Mouth).
- EU Wild Coast Programme – Spatial Development Plan of the Wild Coast.
- Aliwal Spa and Maletswai Development Initiative.
, Sports Tourism
, Tourism Development