TRUMOD - MODERN MODULAR STEEL FRAMED STRUCTURES
Steel trusses systems
Trumod manufactures light steel gauge trusses for a variety of applications.
We have done up to 30m free spans, with calculations showing up to 40m is possible.
We are currently extremely price competitive in a low cost or affordable application, and offer turnkey solutions.
We can provide manufactured trusses with an engineering certificate, or we can provide a turnkey installation by one of our approved installers.
We manufacture our own brackets, connectors and purlins. Our purlins are rated up to 1500mm for concrete tiles - depending on the application.
Steel frame construction
Steel frame construction falls under 2 headings:
Steel frame design and manufacture and modular building supply
Bring us your house plans and we will price the superstructure for construction in steel frame.
We can advise you on a building method and introduce you to an approved builder.
Modular builds fall into 2 categories:
1. We semi finish the building in the factory, and modular panels are transported to site for on site completion.
2. We finish the building complete in the factory and it gets shipped to site - where it is offloaded by crane onto ready foundations.
Our wall claddings are changed to suite customer requirements, but may include:
- Interiors conform with fire safety requirements and are built to client requirements of gypsum plaster board or fibre cement boards
- Exteriors may be : fibre cement shiplap planking, fibre cement with plaster exterior, acrylic plaster with lath or brick clad.
- Any finishes may be used.
- All structures may be NHBRC enrolled, bank bonded and comply with the rational design criteria of the National Building Regulations.