Tim’s passion for photographing weddings is clearly seen in the way that he embraces each wedding occasion as special and captures the days events and emotions. His clients remember him for life and he truly becomes part of the family. Tim remembers the individual names of the bridal party, is great with children, takes fantastic candids, is helpful with anything else that may arise and keeps strictly to the timings – these small things are always commented on by his clients. If he has to scale a wall, wade through a stream or stand on his head to get that special shot then that’s what he’ll do.
Tim always meets his potential clients at their home and this means you can have a stress free no obligation chat with him before making any decisions. Below are our packages prices, please bear in mind that because each wedding is unique we strive to keep a flexible pricing structure.
We use only the highest quality, leather bound wedding books. The standard size we offer is 30cm x 30cm which allows for the perfect blend between portrait and the those wide angle shots we love so much.
Photographs of your choice can be enlarged and printed on canvass or framed and extra “parent” albums can also be purchased. The wedding albums have a specific number of pages however extra pages can be inserted but will cost a little more. We will always let you know if there’s going to be an extra cost so there’ll be no surprises. A high res DVD can also be purchased.
What you need to know:
- Tim dresses in neat trousers and a formal shirt when photographing a wedding.
- Yes, if he’s there all day, please make sure he gets to eat, man does not live on photography alone.
- Bossy parents or in-laws? Or step families… relax, he’ll keep them all calm and in order. It’s your day too.
- Table shots? Nope, candids will happen and natural is always the best way to capture people.
- Weather? No problem. Tim’s been in the UK for 8 years and it’s child’s play to him. He’s completely prepared for nasty weather. You can relax – great photographs will happen.
- The time needed with the bride is approx. 1 hour of preparation shots, half an hour of grooms prep work and the couple together usually 1 to 2 hours depending on you as a couple. Family photos and group shots will take approx. half an hour. All this can be discussed beforehand and he can be flexible on the day should any changes arise.
- We’d love you to be adventurous and have fun with your photos but we won’t push if you don’t want to.
- Yes, Tim has back up camera equipment.
- No he doesn’t use a second photographer as he gets all the desirable shots. He’s quick, seriously. He has used a second photographer in the past and it has proved not to be vital at all. If you have a problem with this, let’s talk about it.
- Deposit of 50% secures the date. Payment required in full, 7 days before your wedding day.
Any further questions? Call Tim to discuss.
tel: 078 436 1375