GMM-Shadeports Durable, Cool and Dry - ShadeSails
Shade Sails, Shade Structure
|Shade Sails |
- Although shadesails have been manufactured for many years from heavier membrane fabrics such as PvC, Shade Sails manufactured from shadenet is a relative newcomer to the market.
- Extensive R&D and field trials has enabled GMM – Shade Structure to offer Shade Sails manufactured from shadenet, with sizes up to 50’ x 50’ (+/- 15 x 15 m) in square, rectangular or multi point shapes.
- Due to the endless shapes achievable by varying heights between attachment points and the pleasing visual effect it creates, Shade Sails have developed into a very popular product range. The visual impact is easily increased by using a number a Shade Sails together – even different colour combinations can be used to create an ever better effect.
- Due to the long spans & clearance heights achievable, Shade Sails are proving extremely popular with playgrounds, swimming pools, courtyards etc. Increased awareness of sun cancer and the fact that children are at high risk from an early age, has resulted in Shade Sails or at least some sort of shaded cover becoming almost compulsory for playground areas. It is expected that shaded cover will become a legally enforced requirement for playgrounds in the near future.
- Shade Sails are also proving to be popular with architects when the need arise to upgrade or improve the façade of a building or the visual impact of bare courtyards.
- Shade Sails are the fastest growing product range for GMM Shade Structures.
- Due to the effects of water migration from high attachment points to lower areas, especially if wind-driven, Shade Sails are not recommended for use where a 100 % waterproof structure is required.
, Shade Structure