GMM-Shadeports Durable, Cool and Dry - cts
|Clearspan Tensile Structures |
- GMM Tensile Clearspan Structures are large industrial size structures, consisting of arched galvanised structural steel portal truss frames over which a High Tensile U.V. stabilised, fire retardant PVC membrane is secured.
- As GMM Tensile Clearspan Structures have no internal structural elements between the roof trusses & the floor area below, it results in a huge "obstruction free" useable space being created, with superior height clearance and practical for all weather usage.
- The membrane fabric used on GMM Tensile Clearspan Structures results in a unique open air feeling with loads of diffused natural daylight, creating a pleasant ambiance.
- Various design options are available, from economic open-ended gables to fully enclosed gable ends with ventilation grids, extractor fans, roll-up doors, windows, lighting and HVAC systems easily incorporated in accordance with end user requirements.
- GMM Tensile Clearspan Structures have endless applications and are well suited for:
- Indoor Riding Arenas
- Agricultural Equipment Storage
- Aviation & Aerospace facilities
- Industrial Workshops
- Livestock Housing
- Sport Facilities
- Hay, Grain & Feed Storage
- Waste & Decontamination Facilities
- Fisheries & Hatcheries
- Sand Storage & Salt Storage
- Temporary Housing
- Exhibition Halls
- Additional options such as telescopic structures and/or track mounted structures further increase the range of practical applications.
- GMM Tensile Clearspan Structures are designed, engineered & fabricated to meet windload requirements of 144 km/h (40 m/s) as a minimum standard.
- Standard size spans (widths) vary from 16 m up to 64m.
- Side wall heights (excluding the apex height) of 3 m up to 9 m are standard.
- As the structure is modular in portal bay spacing of 3 m, there is theoretically no limit to structure length.