TS provides various Sport/Recreation Management, Marketing and Development services to small, medium and large sport/ recreation clubs, groups and organizations. Specialised services and solutions include but are not limited to :
- Sport Event Management
- Sponsorship Procurement and Management
- Sport Development (community and school level).
- Player Management and Talent Identification.
- Coaching services.
- Facility Design, Utilisation and Management.
1. Sport Event Management:
- Event conceptualization
- Special Event Marketing and Management
- Administrative and Technical Support for Sport, Leisure and Recreation events
2. Sponsorship Procurement
- Sponsorship Solicitation and Effective Management thereof
3. Sport Development:
- Sport/recreation programs development (school and community level).
- Promoting healthy and active lifestyle programs
4. Coaching Services:
5. Player Management:
- Broad range of sport coaching services, including:
- Athletics; Basketball; cricket; cycling; football; hockey; netball; rugby; swimming and volleyball
- Facilitating Coaching Accreditation and Training programs
- Talent identification programs and services via Strategic Partners (University of Johannesburg and Wits).
- Player Management services, (Publicity, Sponsorship and Endorsements)
- Youth and adult life skills programmes and services
6. Facility Design, Utilisation and Management:
- Sport and recreation facility design and maintenance through our strategic partners, (New Environment Construction and Siminto Electrical Services)
- Facility Management and Marketing services, to increase awareness, profitability and efficient utility of existing and available infrastructure
7. Strategic Alignment
At Thibla Sports, we strive to strategically align ourselves with various organizations and institutions in the broader entertainment and social development industry, with a view to build and nurture relationshipswith these strategic partners.
TS believes in building strong relationships with schools and community centres together with small, medium and large businesses which are seen to add value to our the environment, social development and general quality of life. The following strategic are currently our strategic partners;
- University of Johannesburg – High Performance Centre and Talent Identification
- WITS University - Facility sponsors
- New Environment Construction – Business Partners
- Siminto Electrical – Business Partners
- L.Baai Communications – Business partner, overlooking communication management
- BOSCO Youth Centre (PTY )LTD.– Business Partners, overlooking facilities utilisation
- Dept of sport and recreation Region 10- value added partners
| Contracts and programs undertaken |
Club Management; Chiawelo Wheelers Cycling Club (CWCC)
The first professional cycling club based in Soweto, established by Sam Maswanganyi, a keen cyclist and bicycle mechanic. CWCC has developed a number of young cyclists, Prince Maluleka, Tinyiko Sowela to name a few, who are now making a name in the cycling fraternity
Soweto Ride for Hope
A cycling initiative program saw a cycling awareness ride in Soweto. This ride was targeted at creating awareness on cycling as a competitive sport and as an alternative means of transportation. This initiative involved CWCC, Indabox (Public relations and Communications), Cycle Lab, Southern Gauteng Cycling association, local business which were instrumental in sponsorship and awareness.
Other programs include
- Winners Park F.C Administrative and Marketing Management
- Learn to swim program in conjunction with region 6 sport and recreation dept.
- Athletics talent identification together with region 6 & 10)
- Summer and/or Winter Camps (2006).