Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tottenham Hotspur will rub shoulders with Europe’s elite club teams for the first time since 1961/62. Tottenham will make their first ever appearance in the competitions’ current format; the UEFA Champions League after defeating Swiss side; Young Boys.
Spurs, under Harry Redknapp, fought their way to 4th place in the Premier League last season to earn a shot at qualifying for the group stage of the competition. After being 3-0 down after half an hour in the first leg of the tie, Spurs looked to have fluffed their lines but a great come-back and hat-trick from Peter Crouch at White Heart Lane saw Spurs gain a spot in the lucrative competition.
PUMA have been the official kit supplier for Spurs since 2006 and have designed three great kits for Spurs’ upcoming season. PUMA’s promotional campaign centers around the clubs famous chant of “When The Spurs Go Marching In” as they invite fans to “Be In That Number” by wearing the new kit. To celebrate Spurs’ achievement, PUMA and TRW are giving you an opportunity to ‘be in that number’ by giving away an official Spurs replica jersey.
To win a replica jersey all you have to do is answer this simple question: Which boots was hat-trick hero Peter Crouch wearing in the second-leg of Spurs’ UEFA Champions League qualifier at White Heart Lane.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize winner will be announced on Tuesday 7 September 2010.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- This competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of PUMA or The Right Winger.
- The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn at random from all complete entries received giving the correct answer. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 3 days. The judges decision will be final.
- By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.