A Wide Variety of Yachts
The Moorings offers a full line of yachts to satisfy every need — from monohulls to catamarans, accommodating 2 to 10 persons. Each yacht is designed to offer superior performance and ease of handling while accommodating your party comfortably for days or even weeks at a time. In addition, all have been built for exceptional durability and safe operation in all weather conditions.
Fully Equipped For Fun And Relaxation
- Double staterooms, most with private heads and hot showers
- Freshwater showers on deck
- Fully appointed galleys, including cooking utensils
- Complete linens, including sheets, blankets, towels and pillows
- Housekeeping supplies from bug spray to garbage bags
- Uncluttered deck layouts
- Additional oversize ports and hatches for greater ventilation
- Bimini tops, barbecue grills, snorkeling gear and dinghies with outboards are standard features at our Sea of Cortez, Caribbean and South Pacific bases
The Newest Yachts And The Best Values
Our fleet is comprised of two lines — Exclusive Line Yachts are the newest in the fleet; Club Line Yachts are the greatest value. Both lines include the high-quality service and meticulous maintenance for which The Moorings is famous.
Exclusive Line Yachts
- Available at most of our locations around the world.
- These yachts enter our fleet brand new and spend approximately two years in this Line before moving to the Club Line.
- They are fully equipped with all the extras a discriminating sailor could ask for.
- GPS satellite navigation system or chart plotter
- Moorings SailMate mainsail stacking system
- CD players with cockpit speakers
Club Line Yachts
- Available at bases worldwide
- Most of these yachts have been in our fleet for three to five years. In select cases the time frame may be extended. No matter the age these yachts are always a great value.
- Fully equipped with all the amenities, Club Line yachts are offered at competitive rates
- You'll even find GPS/autopilot and CD players on many Club Line yachts
A Fleet Unmatched
The Moorings takes pride in the fact that many of our innovations in cabin and hull design have become worldwide standards for charter yachts.
We have learned which systems work best and have incorporated those into our fleet.
Our technical experts work closely with quality builders such as Beneteau, Jeanneau and Robertson & Caine, making modifications to design and adding our own enhancements to ensure your satisfaction.
Yachts in our fleet consistently deliver the highest degree of reliability because of our:
- Extensive support system
- Large inventories of spare parts
- Specially trained mechanics
- Chase boats for on-the-spot service (in most locations)