Our terms work according to the public school calendar. Each term consists of 10 weeks (lessons). If you register, you have to do so for a full term.
Please note that the registration fee entitles each child with a personalized apron and chefs hat
|Registration fee:||R150.00 per year|
|Term fees:||R850.00 for the 1st child|
R750.00 for the 2nd child
R650 for the 3rd child
The term fees are payable in full or in three installments over the 10 weeks.
- Everyone washes hands and puts on their aprons.
- Everyone is welcomed and new friends are introduced.
- We go through all the ingredients while the children smell, taste and feel the ingredients for themselves.
- Extra information on the main ingredient is given and pictures are shown to illustrate this to the class.
- We also name the utensils. New utensils are introduced and named.
- We start with the first step of the recipe. They have to listen to the instructions and follow with the help of their parents/guardian.
- After all the steps are done, I place the baking in the oven while the children wash hands.
- Tea, coffee and juice is given while children have the opportunity for free play on the equipment outside.
- When the baking is done, they put into their containers to take home (if there is still left after the drive home!).
Week 1: Crunchy Cookies
Week 2: Gingerbread biscuits
Week 3: Chicken bobs & carrots
Week 4: Easiest Chocolate Cake
Week 5: Tuna Patties
Week 6: Banana Fudge Bread
Week 7: Chicken Dippers
Week 8: Vanilla Satins
Week 9: Split-apart wheat crackers
Week 10: Home-made Lemonade & cheese wheels