fire fighting, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Protection
Tempest Fire services and refurbishes a wide range of fire detection and suppression systems annually or on demand.
From basic fire hydrants, portable fire extinguishers and fire hose reels to sophisticated computer-driven solutions. Our solutions include Hazmat equipment, gas suppression systems and specialized fire fighting vehicles.
Tempest Fire has a fleet of SABS approved mobile workshops on the road to service all your fire fighting needs.
Fire Control Solutions and Services
- Full design, supply, installation and maintenance of fire protection products:
- CO2 Extinguishers - Pressure Testing, Filling & Maintenance (Pictures of the CO2 filling facility)
- Dry Powder Extinguisher - Pressure Testing, Filling & Maintenance
- Foam Extinguishers - Pressure Testing, Filling & Maintenance
- CO2 & DCP Trolley units - Pressure Testing, Filling & Maintenance
- Lay Flat Hoses - Pressure Testing, Rebinding of couplings
- Hose Reels - Maintenance and flow tests
- Nozzles - Repairs done
- Hydrants - Maintenance and pressure tests
- MAP Powder for extinguishers - from ABC 40% to 90%, BC Type, Purple K and Metal Powders
- Foam - We keep the worlds leading brands of foam, from Class A to AFFF
- Hydrex - World class fire fighting technology for Class A type fires. (Imported)
- Safety Signage - upgrading to SANS 1186-5
- Breathing Apparatus - Pressure Testing, Certification and refills of 200 & 300 bar cylinders
- Service and refurbish firefighting equipment annually or when required. Products and technologies recommended for new installations will depend on site conditions and client needs, although a significant percentage of our business is in maintaining "legacy" in systems which we neither designed nor installed.
- Inspect and check equipment monthly to establish any maintenance needs and to confirm that all staff members understand the system.
- Full design, supply, installation and maintenance of fire protection systems:
- Gas systems (Pyroshield, Inergen)
- Fixed Foam systems
- In-cabinet Fire Fighting (Pyrogen)
- Conduct fire surveys and risk assessments, including detailed analyses of existing or proposed fire detection & protection systems and evaluation of potential risks and hazards.
- Service commercial, industrial and domestic clients.
Other Services Include
- Accessories and Signage
- We carry a complete range of accessories and can advise on and supply signage, manual alarm-activation, fire-door access and over-ride and replacement parts.
- Portable / Fixed systems
- Fire Extinguishers (CO2, DCP, Foam)
- Hydrant Valves, Hose reels (All major types and brands supplied)
- Suppression Systems (Pyro shield gas suppression)
- Installation of Fire Detection Equipment
- Intelligent (Integrated) Fire Detection
- Explosion Control & Suppression
- Gas, Heat and Smoke detection
- 'Double-knock' (Heat & Smoke) detection to minimize false alarms
- Installation of Fire Protection Equipment
- Alarms: Audio, visual & electronic
- Radio and Telephone Alerts
- Link to mainframe or network
- High Pressure CO2
- Dry Chemical
- Alternative Agent Extinguishing Systems
- High/Low Expansion Foam
- Tempest Fire Facilities
, Fire Extinguishers
, fire fighting
, Fire Protection
, Gas Suppression
, Protection Systems
, Suppression Systems