Written by Administrator
06 September 2011
Our Bookkeeping Services
Tailored Bookkeeping Services is exactly that. We have more than 10 years experience in delivering the desired results for our clients. We work around our clients needs to deliver the correct, accurate financial picture of your business. We used licensed accounting software to capture and process your books. We can also process on your system whether it be Pastel, Accpac, Quickbooks if that is your in house system. We either work from our premises or on site at your premises depending on your needs. We focus on the entire Gauteng area only.
Monthly management accounts are provided to our clients on complete capture of the month information giving you management information on growth or lack of growth of your business. Backup of data is done regularly and stored offsite ensuring retention of records.
Contact Us to schedule a meeting to discuss your requirements and let us provide you with a "proposal of service" tailored to your business needs but yet conforming to standard accounting policies. We believe in 100% transparency on our services and this ensures no hidden costs or surprises.
The following functions are available for processing of financial records;
- Bank Cashbook (s)
- Petty Cash Cashbooks (s)
- Debtors Invoicing
- Creditors Invoicing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Debtors Reconciliation and Statements
- Creditors Reconciliations
Our Monthly Accounting process includes the following;
- Monthly Income Statement (Have made a profit or loss?)
- Debtors Age Analysis (How much do your customers owe you?)
- Creditors Age Analysis (How much do you owe your suppliers/creditors?)
- Bank Reconciliation (Has every transaction been accounted for no surprises?)
- Statutory Returns and Reports e.g. PAYE, VAT (Has all applicable documentation for SARS being processed and submitted?)
- Year to Date Reports - Income Statement and Balance Sheet