We developed our product and services in accordance of 3 basic principles namely, they should be Safe, Simple and Smart
Your money is Safe with us. SureBank is a division of the South African Bank of Athens Limited, which has been in operation since 1947 and is owned by the National Bank of Greece. With its roots deeply embedded in South Africa, SureBank can offer our clients a highly focussed local product specially developed for the South African market.
SureBank now brings banking to clients who may not have previously been afforded the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of banking services like transactional and savings accounts, debit order functionality and Debit / ATM cards.
We believe in the harnessing of technology so that we can develop and deliver banking products with competitive banking charges to ensure that you can enjoy your hard-earned money.
You don’t need to earn a minimum monthly income, nor do you need to deposit an amount to open your account. You don’t even have to keep a minimum balance in your account to ensure it’s kept active.
It’s easy to see if you qualify for an account. Look at the following statements and if you answer “Yes” to then, please contact us today for your account.
- “I like the concept of paying only if you use a product or service “
- “I mainly use ATM Cards, Debit Card transactions and Internet Banking to do my transactions”
- “I don’t use cheques because of the cost and inconvenience , few service points accept them today”
- “if I need to make contact with my bank I do it via telephone, internet or a service point”
With SureBank, there are many benefits:
SureCard - Transmission Account/ Debit Card
You will receive a SureBank Transmission account with a Maestro Debit Card. You will have access to the following benefits.
- Fees are only charged on active accounts
- Inactive accounts will not be closed*
- Free R 3600 funeral Cover*
- A bank card that can be used at more than 150 000 points of sale, as well as over 8000 ATM’s nationally.
- No minimum balance is required in your account
- A low monthly benefit fee will be payable on active transactional accounts. Should you wish not to pay the monthly benefit fee, you can transfer all available funds into your SureSave savings account, while keeping in mind that your benefits e.g. funeral cover is linked to your active transactional account.
- You will have the ability to draw up to R 2000 per day from any SureBank ATM, Saswitch QATM or SureBank client centre. Your daily withdrawal limit can be increased to R 5000 per day. Contact the SureBank Call Centre for assistance.
- Collect your debit card from your nearest SureBank Client Centre or arrange that we courier it to your work address.
- Replacement cards are couriered within 24 hours of receipt of your application.
- Replacement cards are partially subsidized by SureBank
- Apply for a duplicate card to give to your partner or family member.