Improve printing with high precision inkjet nozzle plates
The heart of an inkjet printer is the inkjet head—a combination of components and microdevices that forms ink droplets and puts them on paper The inkjet orifices plates are a very critical component of the print heads; the resulting print quality is dependent on the quality of their respective nozzle plate.
Additionally we provide protective coatings for the nozzle plate, such as gold or palladium nickel. This is critical in print head applications due to the corrosive nature of printing inks. The coating prevents nozzle plate damage and print head failure.
Ink jet printheads manufacturers use the orifice plates supplied by Stork Veco for desktop applications such as for printing of documents at home and at the office, and for industrial applications.
Our ink-jet customers use the inkjet nozzle plates for:
high-end resolution and process colour printing
• commercial printing such as company brochures and product specification sheets
• drugs labeling in the pharmaceutical industry,
• large mural posters and displays for advertising in areas such as movie theaters
and shopping malls
• ceramic tiles, pastry decoration, plastic cards, printed electronics, solar cells, 3-D
models, biodispensing and many other fields.
• industrial printing - text and bar codes on shipping cartons, mail pieces and coding
• food packaging printing
• pharmaceutical label printing The accuracy of the orifices plates is of paramount importance for the quality of the printing. Special manufacturing technologies are used in close co-operation with the customers. The Stork Veco dedicated and automated manufacturing line ensures product consistency, reliability and satisfied customers. Main advantages of the electroformed nozzle plates versus other manufacturing technologies are: • High drop placement accuracy
• Unparalleled jetting straightness