Services Available on Networks
| ||Vodacom ||MTN ||Cell-C |
|SMS ||x ||x ||x |
|Premium SMS ||x ||x ||x |
|USSD ||x ||x ||x |
|Premium USSD ||x ||o ||o |
|MMS ||x ||x ||o |
|LBS ||x ||x ||o |
|OBS ||x ||x ||o |
|WAP ||x ||x ||x |
|GPRS ||x ||x ||x |
x = Available
o = Not Available
Smartcall Technology is able to offer solutions making use of the above technologies. Smartcall tech prides ourselves in keeping up with the latest technology trends so we can offer you the latest in technology.
Smartcall Tech as an aggregator also has a solution which will allow you to set up and manage campaigns realtime. You are also able to make use of our Bulk SMS and MMS to distribute marketing messages to your customer base.
We are also able to pole MMS databases in order to establish which MSISDN are capable of receiving MMS before the bulk send.
List of Applications
All Mobile Applications
Self Generated Content
WAP subscription Sites
Airtime Game Terms
All prizes awarded will be instant prizes of free airtime. Contract and prepaid subscribers may enter the promotion but winnings can only be
utilised directly by prepaid subscribers. This winning airtime pin vouchers will also be sent to contract subscribers who can then use the winnings to be redeemed by any prepaid phone subscriber of their choice i.e. family and friends with prepaid accounts. Winnings are usually recharged within 15 minutes from receiving the winning entry to the prepaid winner. The recharge time of winnings is however not guaranteed and may take longer to deliver to the specific winner the airtime winnings. An entrant must have sufficient funds available on their prepaid accounts to participate in the promotion - if the entrant enters the competition with no funds available on their prepaid accounts no winnings will be paid out to the entrant - if they should win a prize. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
2. Contestants are entered into the competitions when purchasing content and stand a chance to win the prizes on promotion;
3. Contestants can buy as much content as they want;
6. Entering the competition will be FREE with the purchase of content;
8. The winners will be contacted on their cell phone numbers used to enter the competition;
9. The winning contestants shall be the people who are randomly drawn and the lawful users of such mobile phone numbers from which the USSD request message was sent;
11. The judge's decision is final;
12. Staff and family of the promoter/s and all affiliated companies are prohibited from entering the competition;
13. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no right of recourse against the promoter and its affiliated companies;
14. The promoters and their associated companies, agents, partners and sponsors shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever arising from an entrant's participation in the competition;
15. Entry is open to anyone on the Mobile Networks
16. Permission is required by parents or guardian for any person entering under the age of 18. 17. In the event of any dispute arising from the competition, the promoters may, at their sole and absolute discretion, be able to nominate a 3rd independent party to adjudicate and decide upon any issues arising from such dispute. Such party's decision will be final and binding upon all participants. The promoter's, organizers and judges will be not obliged to give reasons for their decisions or to enter into correspondence in connection therewith;
18. This promotion complies with section 54 of the Lotteries Act, 1997 and is open to all South African residents. Changes to section 54 of the Lotteries Act, 1997 may necessitate changes to the terms and conditions of the competition;.
19. Free SMS's and bundles do NOT apply;
20 STS will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the USSD service is always available but does not guarantee its availability;
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Corporate Airtime which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, Corporate Airtime reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written. Corporate Airtime direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process;.
24. STS disclaims any responsibility for the inability to enter, complete or continue the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise.