Unique Features of Service
The Durnacol Skills Development Training Centre focus heavily on training, development and skills upliftment thereby employing skills development, service support, infrastructure provisioning and local economic development. The application of this concept to the Durnacol Skills Training and Development Centre makes it unique in its application.
We differentiate ourselves with QUALITY SERVICE! We establish our business by offering as a clear and viable alternative for our target market.
Build a relationship-oriented business
We build long-term relationships with customers, not single-visit deals. We become their training institution of choice. We make them understand the value of the relationship.
Our service strategy is designed and tailored to meet the needs of the target customers identified in the industry analysis. Together with this we also identified key training areas in line with the National Sector Skills Plan. Our service includes the following trades training and can be offered as an apprenticeship or learnership:
- Motor/Diesel Mechanic
- Fitter and Turner
Basic Engineering Skills Programs
We offer short basic skills programs such as:
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Pneumatics
- Basic Welding
- Basic Rigging
- Electrical Aid
- Mechanical Aid
- Use of Power Tools
Other Qualification and Skills Programs
We offer other qualifications and skills programs such as:
- Skills Development Facilitator
- OD-ETD Practitioner
- Technical Supervisory and Management Programmes
- Business Principles
- Employer/Employee Relations
- Process Theory
Training Needs Analysis and Consultation Services
We offer the following consultation services:
- Skills Audit
- Training Needs Analysis
- Implementation of assessment and moderation systems
- Implementation of recognition of prior learning
- Implementation and reporting of skills plans
- A visit to your company by our consultants in order to evaluate the type of equipment used on the plant in your company.
- Confirmation of the skills expected from your employees by your company.
- Theoretical and practical assessment of employee’s workplace skills.
- Determining the skills gap of each person, if any.
- Written report on the assessment of your employees.
- Proposed planning and costing of training required for your employees.
- Training program for your employees.