Siliconcoach Pro - in depth analysis of movement
Digital Video, Internet Connection, Video Camera
Optimal Computer Specifications
- Internet connection
- Windows® 7 (32 bit or 64 bit editions)
- CD/DVD read/write
- Sound card
- 4GB RAM
- Minimum of dual core CPU, 2.8 GHz or faster (e.g. Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / i3 / i5 / i7 )
- Separate graphics card with 512 MB video memory
- 320 GB or more free hard disk space for video storage
- 1280 × 1024 or larger monitor
- Siliconcoach Pro 7 only: Dual camera setup requires two Firewire cards and two MiniDV cameras. There is no dual USB Converter option.
What about an Apple Mac?
No siliconcoach software will run directly under the Macintosh operating system. Although they technically will run under Parallels or VMWare, you cannot access the Firewire ports using these emulation programs so we would only recommend using Bootcamp. You will need to have a legal copy of Windows XP SP2 , Vista or Win 7.
Camera and Connection Method
Live Feed Options:
- Digital video camera (MiniDV). Availability of MiniDV cameras is limited but may be available in the United States.
- A camcorder with an A/V out plug.
- A video to USB converter.
, digital video camera
, Graphics Card
, Internet Connection
, Sound Card
, USB converter
, Video Camera
, Video Memory
, Video Storage
, Windows XP