OCC Services - Transport Shinaji International
transport, Logistics, Service Providers
In TSI’s quest for a superior, cost-effective service, the company developed a software system that combines decades of logistics experience with current international best practice, which is linked into multiple service provider systems within the logistic chain, for example:
- The “Track-and-trace” system of the Ports Authority – allowing TSI to do live tracking of containers from the time it enters the port.
- The road and rail transport network, allowing it to monitor the delivery of containers.
Clear Case for Outsourcing
The preferred means in our market to access the TSI service is through implementation of our system as your own Operational Control Centre (OCC) as a business unit. This unit will reduce the resources devoted to logistics tracking, while guaranteeing a superior transport service and maintaining profitability through:
- Ensuring improved efficiency
- Maximising profits (group deals, 100% accurate charge-outs)
- Freeing up resources and consolidating admin functions
- Improving customer service
- Back-to-back invoicing
- Logistics service providers - OCC gives logistics service providers the opportunity to offer our service as a value-add to their clients, thus enhancing customer retention.
- End customers - OCC gives importer-exporters the eagle-eye vision they need to follow their shipment wherever it is, cutting out multiple costs along the way. In both cases it frees up and consolidates administration resources and refocuses your business on core activities, allowing you to channel investment in more profitable activities.
Whether you want the power of our OCC system on your servers or prefer TSI to deliver a remote service to you, you will always be on the cutting edge of technology with regular updates. You will also enjoy the peace of mind of a dedicated outsourced service integrating into any SAP, Oracle or standard SQL Server system, always keeping you up to speed with your shipment.
With OCC you get:
- A live link into the Transnet National Ports Authority system
- A link into Spoornet’s track-and-trace system
- Links into hauliers’ control systems
- Daily reporting
- Event-driven system functionality
- Automatic event escalation
- Demurrage and storage managements (avoid unnecessary storage charges due to information inefficiencies)
- Pipeline transparency
- Security - all containers are clamped, trucks are fitted with satellite tracking, cabs are filmed
- Specialised transport compliance such as hazardous cargo, bonded carrier, break bulk cargo, raw material packing, and minerals packing and management
, Logistics Service
, Service Providers