Safety Health and Environmental Consultants
SHE-Hawk provide assistance with the finding of the right health, safety and
Environmental solutions that is suitable and sustainable for your organisation. It is our goal that the solution is reachable and acceptable to you and reflects
the necessities of current health, safety and environmental legislation. Our
team consist of the necessary knowledge to provide assistance with the following: Development and Implementing of the following Management Systems:
- Health & Safety Management
- Quality Management
- Environmental Management
- Sustainability Management Systems
- Risk Management Profiling and Policy Development
Starting a new business is already as overwhelming as it can be and to be on
top of the latest health and safety legislation and current interpretation of case
law can be very time consuming even reviewing your current health and
safety policy can cause and back lock in production, SHE Hawk consultants
can guide you in the right direction by using SHE Hawk consultants you can
rest assured you will have a legal health and safety policy document that fully
meets the needs of your organisation.
SHE Hawk will provide the necessary assistance with the risk assessment
process. Starting with identification of hazards to risk calculations and
finding solutions to ensure that all risk are reduced or better still eliminated.
SHE Hawk can be of assistance with the developing your Emergency
Management Plans and Procedures which will allow your company to
overcome any emergency or reduce injuries to a minimum that may occur.
This service is extremely cost effective where the size and or nature of an
organisation does not justify employing a full time health, safety and
environmental professional. It ensure that a organisation achieve legal
compliance and maintain the health, safety and environmental performance of
the organisation. This service is established in consultation with you to
suit your requirements and budget.
All organisations should perform a compliance and accountability audit to
ensure that they are managing safety, health, environmental and quality
functions to the best of their capability. SHE Hawk will conduct audits for you
on a monthly basis, to ensure that you are in compliance with good health and
safety practice or legislation in line with good corporate responsibility and
Starting a new project or even expanding an existing project when
engage into construction, compliance with legislation is still an
requirement. To ensure compliance SHE Hawk Consultants can
provide support and backing with regard to the development of
Specifications for Clients, Principal contractors As well as Subcontractor
by following the following procedures:
- Reviewing the envisaged scope of work and defining a risk profile across all disciplines.
- Assisting with operability studies during the feasibility process.
- Reviewing Health & Safety during the design process.
- Developing Project specific Health & Safety specifications based on feasibility studies , legal requirements an risk profiles.
- Assisting with the definition of Health & Safety requirements during the setup phase of the project.
- Drafting and finalizing Health & Safety specifications for inclusion in tenders or for submission to clients.
- Reviewing submitted documentation and assisting with the tender adjudication process as a third party.
- Compiling a project risk register.
A project without a Health and Safety plan is a offence and the Department of
Labour can stop all activities . The Health and Safety Plan must cover all
aspects of the Health and Safety procedures to be applied during the duration
of a projects We will and can assists you with the drafting a new Health and
Safety plan alternatively we can alter your current Plan to suite your new
We assist with the opening of a Health and Safety File. All your Site office need to do
is to update and keep the file updated at all times alternatively we can arrange that
inspections are done by one of our External Health and Safety Consultants .
We are able to offer open or "in company" training to all interested parties. We can ensure that your company complies with the legislation as prescribed and that all training is recorded and proof is provided when ever needed.
We can also ensure that with the proper training and knowledge your employers will not only be equipped to do the work but will also feel that they are a part of your company and that will ensure loyalty and dedication.
For further details of any of these courses or to discuss any other training requirements please contact our offices.
The following training is provided :
- Health and Safety Representative and Safety Committees Training
- Scaffold Inspector Training
- Aids Awareness Course
- How to Identify, Eliminate Hazards and preventing them with Training, informing and supervising of Hazards (IETIS Course)
Various other courses available. Kindly
our office for further information