Secure-A-Box | Wall mounted
Drill Bits, Powder Coated, Locking System
- The Wall Mount Series is designed for the most common computer box sizes to be mounted off the floor and on the wall.
- Access to CD & DVD slots.
- Access to power on / off button and USB ports.
- Access to the back panel - USB, printer, keyboard, mouse, network, sound- and graphics card.
- Robust, open cage design to allow cooling while your computer is safe and secure.
- 2mm mild steel. Powder coated finish.
- 6 holes for wall mount. 4 holes for wall mounting.
- Unit is mounted with the side on the wall.
- The lid opens along the side of the computer, thus easy to install.
- Locking system is with a padlock system. Padlock is an optional extra and is NOT included in the price.
- Easily self installed by customer, only require a drill, concrete drill bits and socket set.
- 6 x 8mm raw bolts included to secure Secure-A-box™ to the wall and / or floor.
Maximum computer size
| A series || W1 |
| Height ||435mm |
| Width ||200mm |
| Depth ||545mm |
- Can be custom built to your requirements.
Making South Africa a better place, one secure computer at a time
, Concrete Drill Bits
, Drill Bits
, Locking System
, Powder Coated