Secure-A-Box | Server
Drill Bits, Powder Coated, Locking System
- The Server Series is designed to keep your server where it belongs, and keep your data safe.
- Robust, open cage design to allow cooling while your computer is safe and secure. 3mm mild steel.
- Standard black powder coated finish.
- Front door is hinged.
- Front door is a flat plate, thus no one can access the front panel and the HDD's and DVD.
- Access to the back panel - USB, printer, keyboard, mouse, network, sound- and graphics card.
- 6 holes for floor mount. 4 holes for wall mounting.
- Locking system is with a double padlock system. Padlocks are an optional extra and is NOT included in the price.
- Easily self installed by customer, only require a drill, concrete drill bits and socket set.
- 6 x 8mm raw bolts included to secure Secure-A-box™ to the wall and / or floor.
Maximum Server size
| Server Box || S1 |
| Height ||545mm |
| Width ||300mm |
| Depth ||600mm |
- Can be custom built to your requirements.
Making South Africa a better place, one secure computer at a time
, Concrete Drill Bits
, Drill Bits
, Locking System
, Powder Coated