Commercial and Corporate Solutions:
· Drafting of and advice on commercial agreements, for example leases, deeds of sale, construction agreements, business agreements, etc.
· Establishment of, incorporation and advice on business entities such as trusts, partnerships, joint ventures, close corporations, companies, voluntary associations, etc.
· Commercial Litigation
· Competition Law, Company Law and general Business Law.
Constitutional and Administrative Law:
· Advice on and enforcement of Fundamental Human Rights and other constitutional issues.
· Administrative Law, for example the drafting of and interpretation of constitution for entities and the enforcement thereof.
Conveyancing and Property Services:
· Drafting of and advice on all agreements relating to property, for example, deed of sale, lease agreements, options, rights of first refusal, etc.
· The registration of transfer, bonds, etc with the Deeds Office. Estates and Wills:
· Drafting of and advice on wills
· The administration of deceased estates
· Divorces, maintenance disputes and disputes regarding guardianship and custody.
· Advice on and the drafting of employment agreements, collective agreements, equity agreements, disciplinary codes, grievance procedures, incapacity procedures, etc.
· Management of strikes and lock-outs
· Litigation and representation of parties in the
Labour Court and the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration
· Advice on and the conducting of disciplinary enquiries, incapacity or incompatibility proceedings and retrenchments
· Collective Bargaining
· Representation of clients in all civil actions in all the civil courts and quasi-judicial bodies such as the Magistrates Court, the High Court, the Constitutional Court, the Labour Court, the Competition Appeal Court, the CCMA, the Competition Tribunal, etc.
· Advice on and the drafting and registration of antenuptial contracts
· Advice on and the drafting and registration of other notarial contracts such as notarial bonds over movable property, maritime protests, notarial certification of documents, notarial leases, trust deeds, etc.
· Recoveries of debts
· Recoveries of vehicles in terms of the Credit Agreements Act
· Mortgage Foreclosure
Third Party claims and Motor Law:
· Preparation and lodgement of claims and litigation against the Road Accident Fund as a result of injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents.
· Recovery of the balance of third party claims against wrongdoers.
· Recovery of damages to motor vehicles.