Scanner, Stencil Inspection
IN-BOUND BOARD AND STENCIL INSPECTION
ScanPLACE increases production efficiency by using off-line comparison of actual PCBs and Stencils against Gerber files and/or a "golden board." Pre-production check verifies revisions against each other before the first production run. Eliminate surprises.
BUILD COMPONENT LIBRARIES
Scan a component to automatically calculate and register the following information:
- Lead Pitch, Lead Size, Body Size
- Lead Groups, Pick Up Location, etc.
- Specific Vision Data outputs for Fuji SMD3 and Siemens SIPLACE
- Generic Vision ASCII files for other suppliers.
OFF-LINE INSPECTION & MEASUREMENT
ScanPLACE uses a combination of editing functions to ensure that all information has been inserted correctly. This off-line verification significantly reduces first article setup time. Overlay CAD and/or Gerber data and compare:
- Loaded Boards
- Bare Boards
- Wet Glue / Solder Paste/ Epoxy
FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION
ScanPLACE increases productivity with the ability to scan the first article and compare it to the CAD data.
WHY USE ScanPLACE?
- Flexible: Use one workstation to produce assembly files for multi-vendor Surface Mount, Insertion, Test, Inspection and Dispensing machines.
- Powerful: Use one workstation to inspect stencils, screens and bare or loaded boards.
- Accurate: Find and eliminate errors with Loaded PCBs, Wet Solder Paste, Glue, etc.
- Fast: Decrease programming time from days to hours.
- Easy: PC based system.
- High-Resolution Color Flatbed Scanner,
Size A3, A4:(400/1000/2000/3200*/4000* dpi)
- Calibrated Accuracy: ± 0.0015 (± 0.0381mm) over 16" (420mm)
- A3-Scanning Bed Area: 11.7" x 16.5" (297mm x 420mm)
- A4-Scanning Bed Area: 8.5" x 11.5" (216mm x 292mm)
- Maximum Work Area: 32.0" x 32.0" (813mm x 813mm)
*Reduced Scanning area for 3200 & 4000 dpi. COMPUTER*
- Pentium (3GHz) Personal Computer
- 80 GB HD, 2 GB RAM
- CD-ROM (CD-RW for archive purposes)
- Win XP Service Pack 2
- 2 available USB ports
*Recommended customer supplied minimum PC requirements. ADDITIONAL SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- Precision Glass Calibration Grid
- Scanner Interface Card/Cable
- Software Protection Key
- Scanning Accessory Package
- Custom Desk (Optional)The following are trademarks of the indicated companies: Gerber, The Gerber Scientific Instrument Company; HP-GL, HP, Hewlett-Packard; Windows XP, Microsoft®. ScanPlace is a trademark of ScanCAD International, Inc.
, Stencil Inspection