SASPAC Library offers users a familiar interface with which to manage library materials.
The system imports learners and educators from the SASPAC core, and management of the following is done from a single screen:
SASPAC library can store borrowers' photos, and individual photos can be displayed when items are returned.
The following features are also included:
- Limiting of number of items issueable per grade (or per learner)
- Blacklisting of borrowers
- Automatic fine creation for overdue items
- Searching for items based on multiple criteria
- Fingerprint Identification for Educators and Learners