SASPAC Global is a simple, efficient way for parents and educators to obtain information on learners’ and school information through a web site.
Educational information is a powerful tool, enabling educators, parents and learners to make important decisions based on facts.
Access to this information needs to be available at all times, from anywhere. SASPAC Global packages this availability into an easy-to-use web site.
Information available through the web site includes:
- Personal details & addresses
- Absenteeism - dates & reasons
- Misdemeanours - dates, reasons & actions taken
- Subjects & Marks - marks per term
- Financial transaction history
All reports can be printed, and are formatted for simplicity.
how does SASPAC Global work?
The web server hosting the web site is installed at the school and a link is created to the SASPAC database giving parents real time information.
what about security?
Secure access to confidential information is a priority at SASPAC.
Details can only be accessed by logging in with a unique username and password combination. School staff members do not have access to login details - these can only be obtained through the password retrieval function on the website. In addition, the SASPAC Global website is protected by a professionally maintained firewall infrastructure.
- Offers convenience to parents, governing body members, and other stakeholders.
- Reduces stationery costs, by reducing dependence on regular paper-based reports to parents who prefer digital communication.