SafetyBox | Online Back-up Services
Folders, Online Backup
SafetyBox - Online Backup
Essentially, SafetyBox is a type of offsite data backup. Any files or folders are backed up onto a remote server, or a computer with a network connection.
In the event that you lose a file, you simply have to connect to the remote computer to restore it. In this way, you can access your data from anywhere in the world! SafteyBox has made online backup possible for everyone with an affordable, secure solution that's easy to use.
There are many advantages to online backup
- By storing your data on a remote hard drive, you run little to no risk of losing your data as a result of fire, theft, or any other disaster
- Your data is safe: your computer encrypts your files before sending them, and files are secured with password protection
- No hardware to maintain or repair
- Backups are done automatically, making your time more productive
- Offers more features than certain data backup software, such as remote data access and synching
- Data is available anywhere in the world at any time
RescueBox - Remote Desktop Support
RescueBox Remote IT Support is 9am to 6pm over the phone technology support and advice - whether you're plagued by pop-ups, in a world of web connection pain, or just can't get into a new instruction manual you're reading!
, Online Backup