Rheebock Brick was devasted by the death of its owner, Mr Alex Kriel, on 10 April 2010. Mr. Kriel had originally purchased the factory as a running concern back in 1989 and had since built it up the enormous enterprise it is today.
Rheebok Brick supports a number of SMME’s in and around the Mossel Bay area and has always cared for all its stakeholders. The Kriel family undertakes to continue the Kriel Legacy in just the same manner as Alex would have.
Rheebok Brick promise their stakeholders the following:
1. To care for its environment
2. To supply you with value for money
3. To supply you with quality products at the best prices
4. To supply you with the widest range of products to suite your needs
5. To supply you with the best advice not only on our bricks but also on how to save on building when using our bricks
In August 2010, Rheebok Brick appointed Mr. Nicky van Wyk as its new General Manager. Mr. van Wyk has more than 10 years experience in the manufacturing of bricks with the qualifications to match.
Miss Annelee Claasen has also been added to the team as our new sales representative. She brings 20 years worth of experience with her especially in the Corobrick range.
Rheebok Brick looks to the future with fierce intent of staying ahead of its competition and to keep growing, one brick at a time.