Deploy Java Enterprise Edition based Applications
management process, It Operations, Release Management
For the many benefits of using Java to build business-critical applications, organizations are discovering a growing mix of deployment related challenges. The pressure from business units to facilitate rapid release cycles is often throttled by error-prone scripts and disconnected manual processes. If not carefully managed, these risks can negatively impact productivity and revenue.
RepliWeb allows organizations building Java EE applications to quickly respond to the needs of Business by automating and governing the entire Release Management process across Development, Test, UAT, and Production. IT Operations can replace error-prone legacy scripts and realize the benefits of repeatable processes and accelerated time-to-market, all while tracking 'who' moves 'what' to 'where' and 'when'.
- Meet the demands of Business through Application Release Automation
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with repeatable, reliable processes
- Address compliance requirements for change control and auditing
- Leverage RepliWeb Rollback to assure Application Integrity and mitigate risk
- Supports any Java platform (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
- Manage deployment processes across Windows, Unix, Linux and Cloud platforms
, Business-critical Applications
, It Operations
, management process
, Release Management