The priority of IT organizations is clear: support your users, who in turn can support your business and its customers. Success in accomplishing this depends on many things: staff skill and availability, the number of daily fires you fight, the amount of vendors you manage and the rate of growth in your organization to name a few. Planning for the future is too often put on hold.
discuss your needs and we will help design a support solution for them and your budget. Choose a program to meet your business requirements:
- On-Site System Maintenance in the Pacific Northwest
- Remote Site "Duplicate Systems" support
- Remote Site "Hot Spares" support
- Per Call support on an "As Needed" basis anywhere in the United States
- Installation Service On-Site
- In Shop/Depot Repair
- Custom support plans On-Site System Maintenance
PSDS provides AlphaServer, VAX, HP Proliant and StorageWorks hardware support and on-site system maintenance for businesses in the Pacific Northwest. When you experience downtime, the number one priority is to get up and running again as quickly as possible with the least amount of interruption to your business. As a PSDS customer you can choose the level of support required by your business model to support continuity and the high availability of the systems on your network. The end result is to maintain calm users and restore order getting back to business as usual.
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, 8 hour or "Next Business Day" incident response
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, 2 or 4 hour incident response
- Additional hours or weekends as specified up to 7x24, within a 2 or 4 hour incident response
All Inclusive Protection
- System coverage beyond the normal system wear and tear
Remote Site "Duplicate Systems" Support
PSDS will provide you a COMPLETE DUPLICATE system to be kept on-site for fail over maintenance support. Remote Site "Hot Spares" Support
Remote site "Hot Spares" is a technique of setting up live systems in our service center which can be utilized in the following ways to the benefit of our customers:
- Test new systems first to eliminate DOA
- Training tools for self maintenance by customer
- Staging and testing of system requirements before on-site installation Per Call Support
PSDS will provide on-site service on a per incident basis at a rate of $195.00 per hour plus travel time and expenses.
for more details. Installation Service On-Site
PSDS will install, configure and test systems and add-ons for proper operation anywhere in the United States.
for specific details. In Shop/Depot Repair
PSDS will service/repair equipment at a reduced rate of $160.00 per hour for items sent or brought into our shop. Custom Support Plans
PSDS will provide you a custom tailored service solution if your needs are not met with the services listed above.