Proxim Wireless - Public Safety
Broadband Wireless, Wi-fi Mesh
Volatile situations evolve quickly and the faster that disparate pieces of information (evidence, criminal records, APBs and Amber Alerts) can be synchronized and fed to vehicles in the field, the more effective the field officers are. With Proxim's end-to-end wireless systems, this information can all be fed directly to emergency vehicles while they are mobile, as opposed to requiring these vehicles to stop in order to download information. This enables quicker response times while also ensuring that personnel have all the information they need about a situation before they arrive.
Proxim's broadband wireless technology can allow constant connectivity from patrol vehicles to headquarters as law enforcement officers drive across the city to investigate situations. Once on the scene, Wi-Fi technology allows officers to leave the patrol car and remain connected with Wi-Fi enabled devices. With a wireless metro area network in place, officers are armed with even more information — by linking directly to real-time, networked sources of information in the vicinity.
- The only solution that can provide complete integration of WiMAX, Wi-Fi mesh and WLANs from end-to-end
- Immediate, anytime communications for emergency personnel
- Delivery of video, voice and data via wireless networks, even while emergency vehicles are mobile
- Streaming video, voice and data to emergency vehicles — even when mobile
- Access to multiple networked sources of information, anywhere and anytime
- Enhanced response times for emergency personnel
- Better preparation of personnel while in transit, enabling them to act quicker once on the scene
, Wi-fi Mesh