KIRLOSKAR Centrifugal Pumps - Power Pumps, products
Stainless Steel, Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps
| KIRLOSKAR CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS |
are used in any general applications for both clean or slightly contaminated, non-corrosive liquids. APPLICATIONS * Heating circulation duties
* Water boosting
* DrainageFEATURES * Cast iron volute with integrally cast feet
* Back-pull-out facility permits removal of back cover, stuffing box
and impeller without disturbance of suction and delivery
pipework. Drive motor can also remain in place if spacer
coupling is fitted.
* Shaft carried in oil lubricated rolling contact bearings.
* Just three shaft modules cover the entire range and all pumps
common to one shaft module have identical bearings, shaft
sleeves, seals and impeller fastenings.
* Cast iron bearing housing secured to cover plate and volute.
Only three sizes cover the entire range.
* Shaft sealing by soft packed gland with stainless steel shaft
sleeve. Alternatively by single mechanical seals, again with
stainless steel shaft sleeve.
* For liquid temepratures over 150 degrees Celsius and up to 180
degrees Celsius a gland cooling chamber can be performed by
the addition of a cover plate.
* Double shrouded design of impeller with back balancing vanes
or, on larger diameters, hydraulically balanced by incorporating
replacable wear rings.
* Replacable wear rings fitted to all voulutes and also to back
covers of larger pumps.
| E-Mail: [email protected] |
19 Senna Road
Tel: (021) 556 1834
Fax: (021) 556 1838
Welcome to Power Pumps - South Africa - Cape Town
, Drive Motor
, Power Pumps
, Stainless Steel