EVOLUTION PUMPS - Power Pumps, Products
Stainless Steel, pump, Power Pumps
| THE EVOLUTION |
Series Submersible Borehole Pump range, designed, developed and manufactured in South Africa is capable of delivering consistent trouble-free performance.APPLICATIONS * Domestic, industrial or municipal water supply
* Irrigation from Boreholes
* Rivers and dams
* Fountains or pressure boosting
DESIGN FEATURES * Full floating impellers distribute the thrust over stage
minimizing thrusting on the electric motor and provide a limited
dry running capability.
* Impellers and diffusers manufactured from abrasion resistant
glass reinforced Noryl ensure consistent superior performance.
* The built-it non-return valve prevents damage caused by
backspin, water hammer or down-thrusting.
* The stainless steel shell provides the pumping element with a
strong, corrosion-resistant protection.
* Large stainless steel up-and-down thrust wear rings eliminate
plastic to plastic contact within the pump.
* A precision engineered stainless steel coupling with a close
tolerance fit to the motor spline minimizes fretting ensuring
* 13mm Stainless steel hexagon shaft withstands increased
loads and torque and provides a positive drive to the rotating
* The oversized cutless rubber top beating in a stainless steel
housing ensures the stack is correctly located. This will increase
the life in abrasive conditions.
* Field serviceable fully floating impellers eliminate the need for
adjustment or shimming.
* The pumps are supplied standard with Franklin Electric
submersible motor which are built for dependable operation in
| E-Mail: [email protected] |
19 Senna Road
Tel: (021) 556 1834
Fax: (021) 556 1838
Welcome to Power Pumps - South Africa - Cape Town
, Stainless Steel