PhibroPearl includes a broad line of satin and interference pearl pigments. Often pearl pigments are used to create a metallic effect. Beyond the metallic look PhibroPearl® is a high-value, high-quality solution for achieving special-effect color matches.
PhibroPearl® uses mica particles that are coated with metal oxides. Pearl-like luster is created when incident light is reflected or refracted by the metal oxide coatings. In part color is determined by the metal oxide coating thickness. These inorganic pigments provide a wide array of color effects.
| PhibroPearl® Series || Description |
| Silver White || Traditional white micas |
| Interference || All colors of the rainbow |
| Gold Luster || Range of gold and copper |
| Metallic Luster || All new metallics |
| Weather Resistant || Specially designed for Automotive |
| Multi Color || Unique micas redefined |
| Black Pearl || Beautiful black metallic |
| Crystal || Traditional with a new look |
- Plastics – Used to provide uniquely decorative colors to bottles and other plastic objects.
- Paint – Used in waterborne, solvent based and powder coatings. Provides designers with more options to decorate various parts.
- Printing Inks - Broadly used in the printing business for many specialty colors.
- Paper – Used in many kind of coated and specialty paper, such as advertisement wall paper, and packing.
- Leather – Used to blend into inks to use for printing on the leather surface.
- Cosmetics - Used in lipstick, eyes-shadows, nail polishes and make-up powders. Meets all cosmetic safety standards.
PhibroPearl® is a trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation and its affiliates.
LACTROL® is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation.