Perfect Pecan Products & Pecan Recipes
Egg, Butter, Flour
125g Cold butter cut into blocks
60ml Caster Sugar
80ml Ice Water
- Sift flour and salt together.
- Mix butter into dry ingredients
- Add Caster sugar and mix together
- Beat egg yoke in cold water
- Add ½ of above mix to butter and flour mix, mix then add 2nd ½ to mix. If dough is to dry add small amounts of water.
250ml Brown Sugar
125ml Golden Syrup
2.5ml Vanilla flavoring
200g Pecan Nuts
- Beat eggs and milk
- Heat sugar and syrup over low heat until sugar’s melted, boil further slowly for 3 minutes
- Stir in butter and vanilla flavoring
- Slowly beat in warm syrup mix to egg and milk mix
- Line flat tart dish with dough
- Press Pecan Nuts slightly into dough to keep in place
- Pour syrup mix over pecan nuts
Server luke warm with beat cream.
, Pecan Nuts