Owitz Communications has been involved in ongoing profile building of companies and their spokespeople, product launches and other communication elements.
Through Public Relations, Marketing and Social Media tactics, your brand can benefit from:
- Profile building
- Brand alignment
- Continuous exposure
- Image enhancement
- Perception management
- Proactive communication
- Our strategic relationships
- Positive coverage & awareness
- Strategic planning & evaluation
- Integrated communication practices…
What we offer
Public Relations forms part of the communication strategy and should support the business objectives. The goal of PR is to mould opinion and the saying “perception is reality” speaks to the need for good PR. Effective PR will strengthen your credibility, develop favour, enhance the brand’s image and influences perceptions.
We look at the business holistically to ensure the business objectives are understood. Then delve deeper into the communication side of the business to develop a strong supportive strategy that encompasses marketing, eventing, advertising, PR and social media. This is done to ensure one concise message is communicated throughout the different business units or departments.
Owitz Communications has been involved in ongoing profile building of companies and their spokespeople, product launches etc.
Owitz Communications can take care of the following:
- Executive Level:
- Media training for spokespeople
- Messaging development
- Profile building and establishing spokespeople as thought leaders within the respective industry
- Establishing strategic relationships with key players within client’s industry
- Evaluate results, the way we work and adjust the plan accordingly to realise business and communication objectives
- External Communication:
- Press kits and background information on the company
- Website content management
- Press release writing and issuing to targeted media
- Social Media strategy development and messaging
- Media relations – establishing new and managing existing media relationships
- Managing product reviews
- Compilation and management of media lists
- Corporate Social Investment – support and managing relevant exposure thereof
- Interviews – setting up strategically planned interviews and ensuring spokespeople are properly briefed.
- Internal Communication:
- Relevant formal communication
- Assisting (from a communication strategy point of view) with change management
Owitz Communications works on project base or long-term retainer agreements. Kindly note that each client’s budget and deliverables are different and need to be considered before a final budget can be agreed on.